Terms and conditions of service
Between WEDDING DAY DANCE UK and YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’
“WEDDING DAY DANCE UK” exists as a Partnership between Amy Nelson and Paula Williams, Dovecote Office, Barnfield, Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK, SN8 2AX.
The following Terms and Conditions detail the agreement between us WEDDING DAY DANCE UK and YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’. When you make a payment for lessons you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions which detail what we will do for you and what you should expect from our service. In the unlikely occurrence of a misunderstanding please refer to these Terms and Conditions. To protect your own interests please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making a payment. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please contact us to make a query.
Responsibilities of WEDDING DAY DANCE UK
• To provide a Choreographer to create a routine suiting your ability and requirements
• We reserve the right to substitute the Choreographer and re-arrange the lessons should the Choreographer become unavailable.
• In the event that the Choreographer is, due to unforeseen circumstances, unable to attend a lesson the fees paid will be returned to YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’
• We are not responsible for any damage to the property of YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ (or owner of lesson space) or for any physical or mental harm or injury to YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ during the lessons.
Responsibilities of the CHOREOGRAPHER
• To have valid Public Liability Insurance
• To choreograph an appropriate dance for YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’
• To consult YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ on your requirements during the initial dance lesson.
• To assess the needs and abilities of YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’, and conduct the lesson in a manner appropriate to this.
• To create and rehearse the dance routine with YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ over the agreed period of lessons.
• To agree to and abide by the Wedding Day Dance UK ‘Code of Conduct’
• To not be responsible for any damage to the property of YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ (or owner of lesson space) or for any physical or mental harm or injury to YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ during the lessons.
Responsibilities of YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’
• To take dance lessons from the Choreographer
• To treat the Choreographer with dignity and respect. Behavior that is considered insulting or abusive will result in cancellation of all outstanding lessons.
• To inform WEDDING DAY DANCE UK of any medical conditions or injuries prior to the first lesson.
• To provide a suitable space for the lessons to be conducted.
• To contact WEDDING DAY DANCE UK to arrange any additional dance lessons not agreed in the initial booking.
• To not hold WEDDING DAY DANCE UK or the Choreographer responsible for any damage to your property (or that of owner of the lesson space) or for any personal physical or mental harm or injury to yourselves during the lessons.
Payment is due no later than 7 days before the first lesson.
Lessons are not confirmed until payment has been made.
Failure to pay within the period specified shall result in the non-occurrence of lessons.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
• Wedding Day Dance UK reserve the right to cancel a lesson with 24 hours notice.
• Cancellation will only occur if the Choreographer should become unavailable due to extreme circumstances out of WEDDING DAY DANCE UK’s control. In this circumstance WEDDING DAY DANCE UK will endeavour to either find a replacement Choreographer or re-schedule the lesson. If this is not possible, the lesson will be cancelled and we will refund YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ for the cancelled lesson.
• YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ can cancel or reschedule lessons with a minimum of 48 hours notice. Cancelled classes will receive a refund.
• Lessons cancelled or rescheduled by YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ within 48 hours of the lesson are not eligible for refund.
• In the circumstance of cancelling or re-scheduling WEDDING DAY DANCE UK cannot guarantee the new dates will be successfully arranged.
• WEDDING DAY DANCE UK do not refund payment if:
o YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ decide you are not happy with either the tuition or the choreography after all lessons have been completed. This is because YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ should alert WEDDING DAY DANCE UK to any issues as detailed in ‘Complaints’ as soon as the problem arises within the course of lessons.
In the event that YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ are unhappy with the service provided by WEDDING DAY DANCE UK, you must raise the issue with WEDDING DAY DANCE UK immediately to explain the situation. Depending on individual circumstances, WEDDING DAY DANCE UK will arrange for a replacement Choreographer, in extreme circumstances offer a refund for the lesson and any subsequent lessons. If a replacement Choreographer can be arranged WEDDING DAY DANCE UK reserve the right to reschedule the lessons.
• WEDDING DAY DANCE UK can terminate this Agreement by giving 24 hours notice.
• WEDDING DAY DANCE UK reserve the right to terminate this Agreement immediately should YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ be in breach of contract.
• YOU ‘THE CLIENT’ may terminate this Agreement by giving 48 hours notice. Cancellation by YOU ’THE CLIENT’ is subject to cancellation charges.
YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ agree that WEDDING DAY DANCE UK, and its freelancer Choreographers, will not be liable to you for any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, due to or arising from YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’ lessons with WEDDING DAY DANCE UK.
Entire Agreement and Applicable Law
This Agreement sets out all of the Terms and Conditions between WEDDING DAY DANCE UK and YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’.
This contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to the Agreement. WEDDING DAY DANCE UK reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time without giving notice to YOU ‘THE CLIENTS’.
WEDDING DAY DANCE UK